What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the founders and help define Fortue’s initial product and roadmap
- Architect and implement Fortue’s data model and user interfaces
- Automate and modernize business critical workflows
- Leverage industry best practices in testing, deployment, and monitoring
- Influence the tech stack, engineering practices, and company culture
- Compulsively curious and intellectually rigorous. You love to ask questions and challenge assumptions.
- Relentless problem solver. You’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and get your hands dirty. We are open to specialists though prefer full-stack.
- Customer centric mindset. You are driven by work that directly improves the livelihoods of our users. You have a nose for impact.
- Taste for simplicity. You have an aesthetic need for clarity and elegance. You look for the cleanest path for complex tasks.
- Strong communication skills. You have the ability to communicate complex topics clearly, concisely, and proactively.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Owned a project from concept to production, including proposal, estimation, review, execution and testing
- Experience with Python, Typescript, Terraform, CI/CD, or other web technologies.
- Experience with fintech, construction, or early-stage startups
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- Fully sponsored, best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity grants
- The hardware setup of your dreams
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunities for disproportionate impact and career advancement